Saturday, March 14, 2015

John Kerry's got a lot of Goddamn gall.


Recently a bunch of Republican senators sent a letter to Iran reminding them that the Senate has to ratify any treaties and that agreements between Iran and President Obama can be changed.

It's not really news when you think about it. It's the way the system works. I would imagine the Iranians have enough savvy to know that. Last time I checked, the Iranians are not totally dumbasses.

Of course, John Kerry tried to pass this off as treasonous.

He's got a lot of gall. After the way he demoralized the troops during the Vietnam war. He and Hanoi Jane ought to just find a nice corner to sit in and shut up.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

There is a 5 gallon pail in my garage that has been there for years. It is maybe a third to halfway full of nice sized throwing rocks and every so often I offer it out.

For decades I have said that one should support the troops. The troops are just that, military people that go where they're sent and do what they're told. They have no real say in the matter and unless they are officers they can't resign if they don't like it.

If you want to protest what the troops are doing than go after the elected officials that sent them there. Enter the pail of rocks.

I keep that pail there so that anyone that wants to take any or all of the rocks to throw at elected officials can use them. You may NOT throw any of my rocks at the troops. All you have to do is ask. I'll hand you the entire pail. What you do with them is on you.

Let me know at least an hour in advance because I am out of popcorn and need to make a quick trip to the store.

I am not going to limit the use of them to elected officials of one party or another because both parties suck.

We have Republicans trying to legislate our bodies and sex lives and Democrats trying to take away our right to defend ourselves and make us dependent on government.

How about a party that wants to simply leave us to our own devices?








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment