Sunday, March 1, 2015

The cat is at it again.

I think you ought to hear from him and hear what he has to say.

zzzxxuuuuhyyyyyyyyyy''''''''''.

The cat has spoken.

Thank you, Kitty.

I do not care who you are or what you do but if you have a cat and a computer you had best get used to the cat taking the short cut across your keyboard. That is what cats do.

Anyway, I am looking out the window and I see that it is snowing which sucks. As I have written before and likely will again, I hate snow. 

I just blew out the driveway yesterday and it looks like I'm going to have to blow it out again today. I'll just wait for the snow to stop falling, whenever that is.

In other news I just got confirmation from Western Sahara. It was somewhat of a QSL record. It only took about three weeks from the time I sent to Spain for confirmation until the card showed up in my mailbox.

S01WS uses a Spanish QSL manager and apparently downloads their logs to him quite often so that means the QSL manager can get to it as soon as one's card arrives. Then again, maybe I just got lucky. Who knows?

Anyway, I made a quick count and believe I have over 185 confirmed entities.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment