Wednesday, March 4, 2015

More snow.

More snow today.

I hate snow.

According to Weather Underground it is going to snow all day.

It makes me feel like General Custer looking up and seeing more Indians.


Anyway, someone tried with a remarkable lack of success to shame me into doing something I didn't want to do.

That generally doesn't work out well because I have no sense of shame.

Generally when you tell someone you're busy and they ask you what you are going to be doing it is to compare what they want you to do with what your plans are.

So when they asked e my plans I told them I was involved in very important social work making sure that single moms were able to feed their young children. "That's pretty important if you ask me," I said and they agreed.

Then he got a little too nosy and asked the name of the organization. I told him there wasn't one and I did it on my own. I guess he was impressed. Then he asked how I did it.

That's when I went in for the kill.

I told him that if I didn't get down to the Kit Kat club and start putting dollar bills into the G-strings of the single moms than their babies would go hungry and we wouldn't want that to happen, now, would we?

He knew he had been beaten by the man with no shame. 






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment