Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Another day another post.

Facebook is getting awfully nosy.

They're starting to ask people what their relationship with each other is. It's none of their business. 

Unfortunately they ask and give you boxes to check. It's too bad they don't give you a blank to fill in instead. That way I could give them smart answers. 

I'd tell them my 83 year old aunt is a whore I am pimping for or that my nephew is my cocaine connection. The possibilities would be endless!

The coworker now becomes your partner in a recent bank robbery. The guy that you went to high school could become someone you blew up an ROTC building with in the 70s. After a couple of things like that you could save $50 a month bu not having to subscribe to ADT for burglar alarms. After all, the cops would be watching your house like a hawk.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment