Thursday, October 22, 2015

This mess is what it is.



It is nothing more or less that the grumblings of an old school wayward sailor. 

I am that. I am an old sailor. Nothing more, and nothing less. I am not a professional journalist, a pundit, a columnist or anything else. I am a sailor. Period.

I do not have a degree from college. I am a high school graduate that got a shaky 60s high school education back in the days before we clubbed our schoolchildren senseless with drugs and made up a bunch of excusess for their poor behavior.

Every so often I hear from various Nazis. There is an occasional visit from a Grammar Nazi and I've had a visit from a Feminazi to name a couple off the top of my head. When they visit they get back twice of what they paid to read this blog under my double your money back guarentee.

They get TWO nothings. 

I have no political insiders in my pocket and get my news from the same place most everyone else does. I sometimes comment on what I see. I do often notice that the news says one thing and a lot of the people I meet say another.

I generally trust what I see on the street as opposed to on the tube. The press seems to have an agenda.

Truth is if you are looking for someone to bicker with please go somewhere else. Talk to my new complaint manager. Her name is Helen Waite.

If you want to try and pick me to death simply go to Helen Waite.

I also think it is going to be a bad winter and hope I am wrong. Still, I have decided to grow a winter beard.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment