Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween

Time to crank out another post as now have a break in the action.

Life has been busy and likely will stay busy for a while. This means I am not posting 'live'. I'm writing on Wordpad and doing a quick cut and paste when I either get up in the morning or after midnight when I hit the rack.

I do like to sit down and write my daily post early in the morning as a wake-up exercise but when push comes to shove you do what you have to do.

One of my favorite places to post from is home, sitting and looking out the back window at the deer and the other animals. Another for some odd reason is an airport while waiting for a plane. I check in quickly, get into the sterile area, find a place and set up shop if I can get AC from somewhere.

Anyway, I am pretty busy these days but still have a 'The Show Must Go On' attitude. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment