Sunday, October 25, 2015

Louise 'Pizza Face' Murphy for the Acme Zit Removal System.



Yeah, right.

I was sitting here doing something with the tube on for background and caught the last part of an ad. It was for some kind of clear skin thing. It kind of reminded me of a Milwaukee grinder of some sort.

I didn't get to see the whole thing, just the last part when they showed a beautiful young woman with wonderful skin. Movie star playing Snow White skin. It was followed by the 'before' picture.

It looked like before she used the product she had a beard that caught fire and ten guys put it out with ice picks and track shoes. 

So I guess she used the grinder and just kept at it until she managed to buff out the pockmarks and craters. I suppose it's easier than using a Brillo pad. Maybe there was a part where they use Bondo to fill in the holes and build up the dimples or something. I might have missed that part.

C'mon, guys! How about if you at least make things look somewhat believable!

Then again maybe I'm wrong here in judging the intelligence of teenagers with acne.

I suppose there were kids back when I was growing up that considered a pimple to be the end of the world. I didn't.

I'd go to the bathroom mirror and squeeze them hard and fast to see if I could get the juice to hit the mirror. 

I was fortunate enough to see it for what it was. It was simply a part of growing up. I didn't need to spend my money on anti-acne products. I spent my money wisely. I used my money for its intended purpose. I used it to buy beer and build up a '57 Chevy like I was supposed to.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment