Friday, June 17, 2016

If you're queer then get the gear. Learn how to use it.

#ShootBack




I have decided to throw my hat into the ring over something and do something about it instead of rant and rave on the keyboard.

Over fifty AMERICANS died in Florida the other day. While they may have been members of the LGBT community, who cares. They were Americans. Those people never hurt anybody and didn't deserve to die that way. These people were our friends and neighbors and they were murdered.

The truth is, the LGBT community has neither cost me money nor injured me in any way. I have no problems with them whatsoever.

Historically I have neither been a friend nor an enemy of the LGBT community. There were just there and I left them in peace and for the most part they left me in peace. There were a couple of exceptions but I suppose that's true of any group. The few I have crossed swords with were troublemakers anyway. They wanted to feel persecuted so I obliged them.

The pair in question tried to slam me on the gay marriage issue a while back I was and always have thought the government should stay out of the marriage business and grant civil unions to any two people that want one. 

You wanna get married? See the preacher and if he will marry you, fine. But you can't force him to. Don't like it? Find one who will.

Anyway, the two of them said because I was against all government sponsored marriage I must be against gay marriage and therefore was anti gay. They left properly humiliated and feeling persecuted. It was uncalled for cheap shot on their part.

I have believed that a person's sexuality is hard wired into them and that's the way it is. It is what it is and I leave it at that. This isn't about LGBT, it's about people.

All of that being said, the attack on my fellow Americans has left me angry and I am willing to do something about it.

On an Internet board someone in the LGBT community put out a request to the shooting community to help some of the members to learn to safely use firearms. About 400 shooters signed up almost immediately. Actually about 401. I added my name to the list.

I will cheerfully and proudly teach any responsible member of the LGBT community how to defend themselves with a firearm. I will take you through the procedures of safe handling, basic marksmanship and help you with the purchase of a firearm. 

I can also show you how to get a PA license to carry firearms, also known as a concealed carry permit or CCW.

I will try and tailor the schooling to your needs, abilities and desires. Just want to know how to keep one safe in your home? Fine. Want to learn to be an Old School gunfighter? We can do that, too.

If you live in the greater Pittsburgh area and are interested please leave a contact point of some sort in the comments section below this post.

If you're queer, get the gear and learn how to use it.

Incidentally, if anyone knows where to get a rainbow Gadsen flag like the one above, let me know. I'll cheerfully fly it.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Hey, if you are a passable cross dresser or most of the way through a transgender operation you go straight to the front of the line. 

Maybe one of the neighborhood wives might like a few style and makeup tips and I could use a little eye bleach after I got stuck behind a pretty disgusting looking woman at Walmart the other day. Owww! My eyes are still sore. Owww!

One thing I have noticed is that trans genders and drag queens take pretty good care of themselves unlike a lot of born that way women do.

If you are a member of the LGBT community and even snickered at this then we will get along fine. I forgot to tell you that I have a pretty sarcastic dry sense of humor.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

If you are LGBT or for that matter are not and just want training, here's where you can get it. Generally it is for only the cost of ammunition although some guys may not even charge for that.

It would be decent of you to offer them something for ammunition, though, even if they don't ask.

Training for anyone that wants to learn to safely use a firearm

If you are a shooter that wants to pitch in send an email here: erin.palette@gmail.com

You do not have to be certified but you should be experienced and be able to teach.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment