Thursday, June 16, 2016

The shooting in Florida

 got me thinking but it seems I am already too late. The panic has started in the shooting community and the prices of things has gone through the roof overnight.

Last night I was finishing up a bunch of brass for reloading as my supply long gun ammunition had dwindled down to almost nothing. I went on line to scare up some powder and maybe some primers.

What little was available commanded a small fortune. I was astonished until I thought for a second. Then I cursed myself for not buuying a few weeks ago when I first earmarked the brass for reloading. Things were affordable and readily available at this time last week.

I started calling around to see what was out there from the usual group of shooters I compete with. Some of these guys have connections I don't have. It was reported to me that one dealer has moved over 100,000 rifles in three days! 

It looks to me like President Obama is going to try and leave office with a record of being the best gun salesman the world has ever seen. 

Right now congress is doddering around and trying to figure out what to do. There is probably going to be legislation of some sort enacted.

This is not a good one for the shooting community.

Of course it is better congress do something now than wait until afterr November. Come November we can get some payback and throw some of these clowns out of office.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Elements of the LGBT community has reached out to the shooting community. It is common sense that armed gays don't get bashed.

The LGBT people have asked long time shooters if they will train LGBT members in the use of defensive firearms. The shooting community has responded and from what I have seen on one internet board alone the response has been astounding. Over 400 shooters have signed up to train the LGBT community to defend themselves. 

Of course my name is on the list.

I did tell them to try and send me either a transgender or maybe an attractive cross dresser of some sort because my eyes are still sore from having to look at the woman in front of me at Walmart the other day.

If they even snicker at that comment, we'll get along fine. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment