Sunday, June 12, 2016

Running late today.

I just got in from a shoot. A good and safe time was had by all.

This morning I heard of the shooting at the gay night club and on the way home I heard one of the very, very rare things the President said that I agree with.

A terrorist attack against one of us is an attack against all of us.

I have found out that the perp was a Muslim and that is of no surprise to me. The attack was aimed against the LGBT community and in many of the Muslim countries homosexuality is punishable by death.

Of course, the President will use this as a hue and cry call for more gun control. After all, he's never one to let a perfectly good tragedy go to waste.

Expect gun sales to shoot up again. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment