Monday, July 10, 2017

I have decided that I am going to start a special charity for one of the occupants of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.



Melania Trump has brought a special grace and style to the White House. She is always impeccably dressed and has an incredible grace. In the period of time she has been alongside Donald I have never seen her with a single hair out of place.

Even though the Trumps have a considerable amount of money and can afford it, I propose we Americans send Melania Trump a special gift consisting of a simple pair Walmart flip-flops.

I have never seen the First Lady have anything on her feet but high heels. She has every right to rest her poor tired dogs when nobody is looking.

Hell, send her set of well washed sweats along with it. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment