Sunday, July 30, 2017

Last night I attended an informal gathering of my high school class.

They did it a lot better this time because they were smart enough not to have a dance or something.

It was a simple gathering where they served a table full of snacks and a cash bar. 

There was a singer in the background but he kept it down so we could talk.

All in all it was a pretty good deal.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Earlier yesterday I connected with someone else from out of the past. I ran into the kid brother of my old non-girlfriend girlfriend and it seems my prediction for her came true. (That's rare!)She lives where it is warm. 

She and her husband have a small consulting engineering business and work out of their home on a Caribbean island. 

I asked him if she has any clothes and he laughed. Her standard uniform is still cut-offs, a bikini top, a cover blouse, and flip-flops.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment