Thursday, July 20, 2017

Sometimes I should listen to my gut instincts.



I had a shill for some energy company offering me a $10 card for something or another. I asked where the hook was and he said there wasn’t one. He just needed my name and address so he could make me an offer.

I gave it to him and presto! He came up with who my gas and electricity supplier were and then stared asking me more questions.

One of the things I like about myself is I have a lot of nerve.

I took my knuckle and hit ‘cancel’ on his tablet, then I told him I don’t do business with liars and listened to the obligatory hemming and hawing.

I decided to play along with him and told him he could ONLY have my name, address and land line phone. He played around and saw I was standing my ground and sadly gave me my gift card.

A couple hours later when I was home I got a call asking me how the agent was and I went off on them. I called him a third rate liar and then went on from there.

All you have to do is tell me the truth and I’ll generally help a guy out.


Don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment