Thursday, January 23, 2020

A few years back I got a lot of crap over being against


gay marriage which irked me.

It was a leftist do gooder that was a total jerk.

Actually my take on it is that government should issue civil unions to any two beings that want one. I suppose if someone wants to marry a halibut it's fine by me if they can prove that the halibut finds it agreeable.

Of course, it nothing will do but you get married than find a preacher that will marry you.

Anyway, I expressed that I was against the government being in the marriage business and Mr. Do-Gooder said, "Even for gays?"

My answer was "Even for everybody," and I left it at that.

A couple days later I was quoted as being against gay marriage.

That, People is how leftist work work. 

Be careful when you hear someone say anything about anyone.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment