Friday, January 10, 2020

One of the things I have a hard time with understanding

is the need or even the desire of a big house.

It is a hassle any way you look at it for someone that isn't rich. It's a pain in the ass because if you have it then you have to maintain it. 

My ideal house would be a single story two bedroom with a kitchen, a dining/living room, a bathroom and that's about it.

I actually lived on a 25 foot sailboat years ago and wanted for nothing.

Then again, I manage to see through a lot of bull$hit.

It has a lot to do with why I am a minimalist of sorts.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment