Saturday, January 25, 2020

Things change.

I see things slowly change and it is what it is.

The battle between the States as one could call it seems to be changing. It is becoming a battle between the city slickers and the country bumpkins, so to speak.

I see the flyover states tend to be more conservative and the citified areas more liberal. 

I suppose that the rural (read agricultural) areas could simply stop producing for a while and starve the cities out. It would be an interesting sight to see bread lines in major cities but I hope it doesn't come to that. (Meanwhile Joe Farmer is waxing fat, getting up from the table with a toothpick between greasy lips)

I think one of the big problem is that too damned any people don't have a single clue as to how government is supposed to work.

The idiots that think Hillary would be sworn in if Trump gets impeached has proven that one.

A good class in Civics ought to me mandatory in public schools.

Ben Franklin said, "A Republic, if we can keep it."

Looks like we're not doing a very good job of it.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment