Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Lately I have been planning to switch things over to pure organic whale oil.

A while ago I parked my green pickup in a green vehicle only parking spot. Of course someone said something and I explained to them that I had converted the engine a while back so that it runs on pure organic whale oil.

He was an idiot and apologized. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize you had converted it over."

Idiot.

Lately that line is becoming one of my standard answers and draws dirty looks from snowflakes and anywhere between a smirk to a belly laugh form most other people.

I just used it again when someone said something about heating with natural gas which is actually a lot cleaner than oil. I said I was going to install a whale oil stove so as to use a 100% organic heating source.

Sounds like a pretty good answer to me.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment