Sunday, June 28, 2020

Another telemarketer bites the dust.

I got another telemarketer call and I was feeling kind of frisky and decided not to just hang up on them. I wanted THEN to hang up on ME.

Telemarketer: "Hello. This is Lois. How are you today?"

Me: I got a really vile cocaine and beer hangover and I just got a particularly nasty infection from one of the broads at the club the other night but other than that I am fine. I'm probably going to need shots for about three weeks, though."


Click. Dial tone.

Score one for the good guys.

In other news. Regarding COVID and putting my mask on before entering a store. I guess it wasn't fast enough for one woman who glared at me.

"Don't worry lady," I said. "I haven't had unprotected sex with Chinese prostitutes in over a month now. I'm clean."

If looks could kill my family would be burying me now. 

Someone asked me about my attitude and I told them it started when I turned about 60 and has gotten much  worse as time has passed. If I had known it was going to be this much fun I would have started much earlier.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment