Monday, June 22, 2020

Don't worry lady, I'll see to it your children are fed.

and I kept my word as I fed her children to the tigers at the Highland Park zoo.

777777777777777777777777777777

Several years ago I was at a neighborhood gathering and the parents of a couple of spoiled brats were there.

The wife was talking about raising her two brats and asked rhetorically what would happen to them if her and her husband 'had something happen to her'

I told her I would gladly see to it that her children were fed.

That raised a number of eyes because everyone there pretty much knew I had no use for the kids until I explained that the kids WOULD be fed. They would be fed to the tigers at the Highland Park Zoo.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment