Sunday, June 14, 2020

Off the top of my head there are two things someone can do to lose

their protection as children.

This started when someone jumped on my case for a comment I made on Greta Thunberg some time ago. I said that the minute someone of ANY age jumps into the political forum they open themselves to whatever they get, including public ridicule. Of course the someone didn't agree but that's just too damned bad.

The other case where a child loses their rights to be treated as a child is when they pick up a weapon and try and turn it on someone else offensively.

Everyone engaged in lawful activity has a right to self defense and that includes defending themselves against some little kid that decides to give up their childhood.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment