Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Looks like I may be getting another time out on Next Door

It was yet ANOTHER whiny Such and Such a business doesn't require masks thread.

I answered somebody's gripe by telling him my friend Bubba only wears one what he robs convenience stores. He wears a full shemagh and Arabic woman's eye makeup and the police are now looking for a Middle Eastern woman.

I suppose he'll report it to the local PD and the next time a certain Officer Friendly sees me he will laugh like hell and shake his head.

I have been called a troll before and maybe sometimes I am.  I have been told it's not nice to knock the low hanging fruit off of the tree. Maybe it isn't.

But I refuse to walk around the fruit on the ground!

Actually I am disappointed. My first time out was for cannibalism. That's a hard act to follow.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment