Tuesday, June 9, 2020

I see where the city fathers in Minneapolis are planning on defunding the police.

Do it. 

I never did like that city. 

I see where about 25 cops have outright resigned and another 45 have put in for retirement. I believe that's about 10% of the department. My guess is that probably 24 out of the 25 that resigned had standing job offers to begin with and a good many of the remaining have their resume dug out and are feverishly updating them. 

Why not just go the full mile and abolish the entire police department? Then Minneapolis can boast about being the first American city to abolish the police department.

Of course they will have to work fast as the mayor of NYC is planning on doing a similar thing. Fine by me. I never did like New York to begin with.

Let both of them turn into a smoking pile of ashes.

No skin off my nose.

Then again the older I get the less I really give a damn about places like New York City and Minneapolis.

Update. I see where the NYC police commissioner and maybe the chief have resigned and they estimate that between 3-800 officers are retiring. It would be interesting to find out how many of New York's Finest are updating their resumes. I do suppose the cops getting close to their 20 year mark are planning on smiling and waving until they can retire. Can't say as I blame them.

Actually I see a pretty good moneymaker here if one is willing to risk a few bucks. One simply buys up a couple of blocks after the city turns to ashes and sits on them. The buildings on them will likely be burned to the ground anyway and there's little to maintain. IF (here's the risky part) IF the city comes around recovers and rebuilds you could be sitting on a gold mine.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment