Friday, June 12, 2020

There is a jerk that lives nearby that

keeps wanting to get our end of the street into the HOA. I ran into him the other day and listened to his crap.

"You're the guy that has that eyesore antenna in your back yard!" he said. "That would go."

"What if I just plain refused to take it down?" I asked.

He got all worked up and said he'd get the neighbors to TAKE it down.

"Please feel free to do so at any time," I said. "I'll have you up on federal charges of vandalizing a federally licensed radio station. The Feds don't take too kindly to that. You WILL get jail time and old men like you do not do well in federal prison."

That opened his eyes pretty wide.

The truth is that not one of the immediate neighbors has anything against my antenna. In fact a couple of them offered to help me raise it. In fact the idea of an HOA is pretty repulsive to them because they know HOAs can become a royal pain in the ass.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment