Thursday, June 18, 2020

Towel boy at Auschwitz

Ahh, yes. Another self-appointed psychiatrist that wants to tell me how miserable I am because a lot of my sarcasm goes over their heads.
One of my heroes in the sarcasm area is an old 442 RCT veteran that would occasionally hang out at the local VFW. When a new member asked what he did during the war he would outrage them by telling them he was in the Japanese army supply and issued crash helmets to Kamikaze pilots.
Anyway some self appointed Freud asked me when the last time I was truly happy was.
I told him it was when I got hired as a towel boy.
"At your college? For the football team?"
"No," I replied. "At Auschwitz."
I then got to stand back and admire my masterpiece as he turned purple walked away. I hate nosy people.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment