Friday, June 26, 2020

Whaddya think? Think I'm stupid?

I get a number of young twenty somethings asking me to friend them on Facebook.

Every single one of them is a young hard body hottie and they're interested in me or they would not be asking for me to friend them. Gee1 It's great being 68 and having all of these little firmies coming on to to me!

Yeah, right.

I may be eccentric or even outright crazy but I am NOT stupid.

Delete request. Right click. Adios. Go try the guy that lives six or seven houses down the street from me. Besides he's about ten years older than me and has a real nasty cough.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment