Sunday, November 1, 2020

Cancel culture can kiss my ass.

I just read where they are trying to turn Thanksgiving into a vegan meal of some sort and babbled about how the average turkey creates some huge carbon footprint.

How about this instead.

Big shots celebrities scrap out their private jets and ride commercially like the rest of us.

66666666666666

I just had a dream the other night that someone bought me a First Class ticket on a cross country flight and for whatever reason I was stuck next to Nancy Pelosi.

I loosed a terrible, nasty vile fart and got up and found a seat in coach. The attendant caught a whiff and didn't even wrinkle her nose. Apparently she wasn't impressed with Nancy either.

When I was seated in Coach the First Class attendant came back to me and asked me to return to First Class and rip another one loose. I did and returned to Coach.

When I arrived my benefactor asked me how I enjoyed my flight and when I told him what happened he said, "I was wondering why the airlines sent me a refund but still had you listed on the passenger mainifest."

The attendants treated me like a prince for the rest of the flight.

All in all it was a pretty good dream.

To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. The problem is that the wrong turkeys are getting put in the oven!

    ReplyDelete