Friday, November 13, 2020

I have figured out why so many people that travel by air look so seedy.

It is because so many of them are homeless.

Or so I told someone recently.

I was at the airport and saw a real slob. I mean a REAL slob to the point where someone else commented which is fairly rare. People generally keep to themselves these days.

I answered that the police are buying tickets for homeless people to get rid of them and that San Francisco is a common dump-off place because they can just crap on the sidewalks there.

She asked me how I knew this.

"Simple. I was living under the 40th Street in Pittsburgh and had a pretty good thing going until the police rounded me up and sent me here."

She looked aghast. "But you don't look homeless," she said.

"Ahh, I just got cleaned up at some church after the Frisco cops rounded me up and they're sending me back where I came from. Your tax dollars in action." I replied. "Actually I do dress rather well for a homeless guy when I'm back in the Burgh. Sometimes I actually wear a suit and tie I get from the leftovers of church rummage sales. Snappiest dresser under the 40th Street Bridge!"

She looked really shocked.

Another one. Hook, line and sinker.  




Actually everyone knows that the cops don't buy bums airline tickets. They buy them bus tickets.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment