Sunday, November 8, 2020

It looks to me like we are now a banana republic unless something happens.

Our elections systems have been hacked and the hackers may very well get away with it. When that happens you can bet that it will only get worse to the point where we will never see another popularly elected official again.

We'll have 'The Party' rigging every election from then on in.

Of course we will do nothing about it and on 20 January 2021 I may very well have to conclude the noble experiment has failed and we now live in a banana republic.

Personally in PA I would like to see everyone involved in this little coup from the governor on down taken out and hanged.

As for me?

I suppose I should get myself a big sombrero, a couple of bandoliers, a '94 Winchester and grow a big, greasy moustache. If I'm going to live in a banana republic I ought to dress appropriately. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment