Monday, November 9, 2020

I see where AOC and company have threatened anyone that voted for Trump they will never have a job

which I find a threat that could entail a lawsuit.

I made it a point to go to her Twitter and I replied with none other than "I'm Spartacus!"

If all of my friends are going to be able to sit around all day and live off the government than it wouldn't be right for them to leave me out.

I can drink beer with the best of them and I ain't gonna get left out of that!

AOC is another one that can use the mistletoe on my shirt tail.

Come to think of it, maybe the entire lot of merchant seaman, especially oil movers, most of which are Trump supporters ought to take her up on it and we can watch the entire country have to walk home and freeze in the dark.

Just like that. Stop working for a couple of months and then negotiate with them.

 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment