Thursday, November 5, 2020

Yup. Lotta bogus crap floating around with voter fraud.

I voted early because I am a sailor and stood a good chance of being out of town.

I just checked and mine was counted.

However I went on another board and asked around and an awful lot of Trump voters are getting answers that their votes were lost, rejected, whatever.

It's not only looking a little bit like fraud, it's open fraud.

There actually is a way around it Constitutionally. State legislatures could simply declare an invalid election and appoint the proper electors and that would clean it up.

I predicted we would not know by Christmas and I think I called it for once.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment