Thursday, November 12, 2020

Everywhere I turn i see more and more evidence of outright voter fraud turning up.

It's really getting me pretty upset.

Now Michigan is back in the game. Seems that there have been a few little computer 'glitches'.

'Glitches' my ass. Looks a lot like voter fraud.

Biden was right when he said they had the biggest voter fraud system in the world set up (or words to that effect)

As far as I am concerned this is outright treason. It's not some kind of a joke. Everyone involved in this from Biden on down to the alcoholic that was given a half pint to help out ought to be publicly executed and in inverse order.

The top dogs should witness the entire thing and stand there watching what is going to happen to them.

Jail is too good for them.

8888888888888888888

I wrote this a couple of days ago and I see a lot of places are making hand ballot counts, recounts, miscounts and discounts.

I am in the camp that says that this election so far has been completely invalid. More and more evidence keeps popping up that appears to be exposing massive fraud.

People have also come forward and exposed various illegal activities to include ballot harvesting and cheating on mail-ins.

This election is a sham and should be declared invalid.

When you can't trust your elections you live in a banana republic.  




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment