Friday, November 6, 2020

Two Karens bite the dust.

It's been a couple of weeks so I'm sure things have died down.

Target, a couple of weeks ago.


Wandering down the aisle with a friend of mine looking for something and I spotted a pair of bitchy women that I had seen around before. They were arguing over some damned thing so I turned around and walked away and when I was walking I shouteed at the top of my lungs. "Catfight in aisle four! I got $20 on the redhead!"

A voice answered me. He shouted "I'll take ten of that!" He knew a circus when he saw one.

When I got to the end of the aisle I saw a bunch of people headed for aisle four, including the manager so I quietly schlepped down aisle five and played dumb, and quietly left the store. 

It is good to know that as I age I can still create a $hitstorm out of thin air. I can still vanish and not get caught but I suppose as time passes I'll get caught and get kicked out of Target but so what? It'll look good on my resume. Being kicked out of Target is something to be proud of.

Anyone can get kicked out of a bar or a whorehouse. It takes someone with some real talent to get kicked out of Target.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment