Monday, November 16, 2020

I have not made it to ham radio club meeting since this Covid crap started.

because they are all Zoom meetings which sucks.

I don't want to play that game. Things are bad enough as it is I do not want to attend electronic meetings. Things are too electronic as it is.

It's to the point where you can't even go fishing anymore without someone's phone going off. The last time I went to the movies (some time ago) I shouted, "Hey, Asshole! Take it outside!" to some jerk that tried to take a call during the show.

I think if he were closer I would have dumped my soda on him but then again maybe not. Sodas at the movies are expensive and a person like that isn't worth it.

Still, electronics are no substitute whatsoever for a face to face real live connection.

I suppose for work in a situation where geography makes it ridiculous to travel to a meeting that it's a useful tool but it takes so much away from things.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment