Monday, November 9, 2020

Well, the media has just declared Biden winner so I have heard.

Interesting.

Of course that's by the media and it doesn't count. The media has lost all credibility with me, including Faux.

Meanwhile in PA there is a horror show going on and a reasonable possibility the results of the obviously tampered with election.

It is very possible the PA election is declared invalid and the state senate chooses the electors.

A corrupt election is worse than no election at all.

Personally I think that everyone involved in any election corruption should be taken out and hanged during the halftime activities on Superbowl Sunday.

4444444444444444444444

I once suggested that someone be handed a blindfold and a cigarette and of course some imbecile started talking to me like I was a little kid and explained to me the health risks of smoking.

I returned the favor by explaining to him like he was a small child the dangers of stupidity.

He wasn't too pleased but he is free to use the mistletoe I have clipped to my shirt tail.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment