Wednesday, November 11, 2020

While I am reasonably sure FLOTUS spends a lot of time in the gym/spa/whatever

she should make a casually sounding comment about how she lives on grease and sugar or something like that.

The women in this country would go stark staring nuts and look at her with daggers in their eyes.

I forgot which one of the supermodels of days gone by said, "I love grease. After a I cook a steak I put a piece of bread in the skillet to soak up the grease. Then I eat the bread." or something pretty close. It really aggravated a lot of women. 

=========================

I got another boot from Nextdoor. 

Apparently some little Karen reported me because I said that mean old Donald Trump is demanding an investigation for voter fraud.

I think I will start a rumor that the person that gets reported gets to know who the reporter was. 

It's funny how brave people are when there's no repercussions.

88888888888888888888





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment