Tuesday, November 10, 2020

There was a greeat James Woods tweet.

"And just like that the rioting and looting has ceased overnight.

And now half of the country that pummeled America like a battered wife is telling her to put on sunglasses, hide her black eye, be a good girl, and ''come together as one''.

Her answer? "Go f*** yourself".



Woods slammed another one right out of the park. I wish I knew where he lived. I'd send him a bottle of Jameson's.

Don't ask me to put on sunglasses, either. I won't. I am going to remember this for a long, long time.

 This isn't about Donald Trump anymore. It's about voter fraud and tampering with an American election. We are no longeer the land of the free and the home of the brave.

 






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment