Wednesday, November 3, 2021

How the Hash got started

I was visiting my sister and my niece and her two kids were living there for a while at the time. My sister was working and the niece and kids were in and out all the time.

There were also a group of young mothers that were in and out all the time as they were always swapping off babysitting duties. It was sort of chaotic at times.

One morning I was sitting in the other room with my sister and we overheard one of them talking about thinking about getting a boob job. I glanced at her and thought she wouldn't need one if she lost a little weight. 

I turned to my Sis and quietly said, "She could save a lot of time, trouble and money if she'd just rub bathroom tissue between her breasts several time a day."

"What on God's green earth that going to do?" she asked.

"I don't know," I confessed. "But look what it did to her ass."

After Sis stopped laughing she said to me, "You need something to do."

She went over to my laptop and set up the Hash for me and told me to start writing about my adventures.

It's kept me off the streets and out of the pool halls since.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment