Saturday, November 20, 2021

I have gotten a bit smarter in my old age.

On a Nextdoor thread regarding what to give disadvantaged kids for Christmas I kept my mouth shut for once.

Someone was griping that they offered someone something and the person that received the offer wanted a certain brand of whatever. It irked me and I instantly wanted to reply but didn't.

 I did NOT post "On Christmas Eve just cut holes in his pants pockets so he has something to play with on Christmas Day."


There would have been penalty markers out for that one.











To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

4 comments:

  1. That person who griped needs to read about Tiny Tim in A Christmas Carol.
    "God bless us, everyone".

    P.S. That person needs to read the definition of humility. For that matter is it still in the dictionary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another piece of my two cents.
    I looked up the word humility in the dictionary and lo and behold it is still there!! Since Thanksgiving is next week, what a great idea it would be to pass around the dictionary with everyone reading what humility means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay just one more time. Dictionary? What's a dictionary? Okay so pass around the cell phones with the definition on it.
    I am having too much fun with this blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! It's 11:30 pm and I just thought of another comment! So I either have a demented mind or don't understand holes in pockets. Which is it? I think I need an adjustment in my meds.

    ReplyDelete