Monday, November 8, 2021

I just posted this on Nextdoor.

My flight lands at JFK in an hour and a half and then I switch to a PIT flight and then grab a cab home. I am going to lay down on the couch and sleep for two days because I am exhausted and have not slept in three days.
At midnight London Daylight time we had to move all of the stones (except the Heel Stone) at Stonehenge 30 degrees of arc to set it back to UTC and I'm beat.
Oh, well. It pays the bills.

888888888888888888888888888

Some idiot will come along and take the bait.

The older I get the more disgusted I get with the way the world works.

They think electricity comes from magic boxes on their wall with no idea that some engineer is up at 0300 to make it happen.

They don't realize that when the Suez canal got blocked off for 10 days that the price of Chinese sneakers and Vietnamese talapia is going to go up because it now has to travel another 8000 miles to market.

8888888888888888888888888888

Update.

I was surprised because a few people with brains picked up on the thread early on and madeeif clear to the dummies they were walking into a punji stake pit.

It has turned into a rather amusing thread, actually.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Anybody with a brain and a sense of humor would realize that was a tongue-in-cheek story. I found it very clever and so entertaining! I must say you have quite an imagination!

    ReplyDelete