Tuesday, November 2, 2021

You're the guy that snarfed coffee all over my back.

I said to someone the other day because he did that to me a couple of years ago.

I was at a convenience store getting coffee early one morning and the clerk was an old woman that must have been 80 if she was a day. She was a bit cranky most likely because she was overtired.

Anyway I had my coffee on the counter and was looking at a rack behind her thinking of grabbing something. She looked at me and snapped, "Whaddya want?"

In a voice just oozing with sarcasm, I said, "I want to marry you and put you in a lovely little house in the suburbs with a white picket fence around it and raise 2.3 happy children with you and live out our lives in wedded bliss."

"No kids!" she snapped. "But we can do it for fun once in a while."

The guy behind me snarfed coffee all over my back which means nothing. For the laugh that one drew, throwing a shirt in the washing machine isn't much to pay.

I still laugh about that one even though it was a few years back.   

I met the guy that snarfed the coffee on me the other day and we shared a pretty good laugh.                     









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment