Friday, November 12, 2021

My SSN is now (semi) officially 6.

This bull$hit of everyone and their cousin wanting your SSN has finally pissed me off.

Today I went to the Dr's office and filled out the usual form. I generally leave the SSN block blank and the recptionist and I generally go round and round. 

This time I came loaded for bear. I bought one of these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/351665185586

I had my name put on it and had him stamp my SSN as 000-00-0006.

The eBay seller sent me a funny note with it and we swapped a couple of funny emails.

Anyway, today I filled out the form and for my SSN I put in a simple 6. Ho zeroes. Just plain 6. Needless to say the receptionist asked if there was a mistake in my SSN and BAM! I whipped it out! 000-00-0006!

I knew it was over and that she had swallowed it hook, line and sinker because she said she'd have to go through all of my paperwork and update it.

As I write this I turned 70 today. 

Throw me in jail, Your Honor! Give me a life sentence. The joke's on you.

Old age give a person the headiest sense of true freedom.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment