Tuesday, December 14, 2021

A day of little to do which sucks.

I did some holiday cooking, though. I made chili because one of the neighborhood kids is home from college for Christmas break. He likes it because his mother really isn't a big meat eater and he is.

We got to talking about food once and I invited him in for a bowl of chili I had just made and he loved it.When I'd make it I'd sometimes have him over for a bowl.

He's home now so I asked him if he wanted a bowl and he jumped at the offer. I make a pretty good Old School skillet of it, saddle tramp style.

88888888888888888888888888


I just read where a 14 YO boy shot a robber that was attacking his mother, right in the face.

The robber is being called the victim by the media. He is NOT the victim of a crime. He is the perpetrator and it was obviously a legal shooting. The victim was the boy's mother.

The perpetrator was the one that was shot and I have no problem with it whatsoever. Unfortunately the perpetrator seems to have survived.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment