Monday, December 13, 2021

An interesting breakfast.

of baked halibut, peppers and onion and a couple of over easy eggs.

To quote the late Jerome 'Curly' Howard, "Food fit for a king...or an airplane worker!"

I would imagine the person that gifted me the halibut expected me to use if for a nice sit-down dinner but they forget my history. I was once a commercial fisherman and while fishing we'd occasionally dine finely on bycatch.

I have not had halibut for breakfast in years and I'm looking toward it as soon as it comes out of the oven.

It means a LOT more to me than a sit-down dinner.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment: