Saturday, December 25, 2021

I just replaced a battery in a Timex Expedition which is a pretty good deal for ten bucks, installed.

The battery was running low. It still kept time and would probably be good for another several months.

I changed the battery because the Indiglo light was not working properly. It would go on and then turn off before I could catch the time.

I seldom wear a watch when I am out and about. Like a lot of other people I use my cell phone to keep track of time.

Where I do wear a watch is when I sleep, especially at work. 

At work I sleep in basically a steel windowless box and it's easy to get disoriented a bit. If I wake up in the middle of the night I don't know if I an supposed to get up or go back to sleep. 

Turning on a light to check a watch wakes me and if it's the middle of the night it makes it harder to get back to sleep. In fct when I get up to pee in the middle of the night I only use the night light as it provides enough light for accuracy but doesn't slam me awake.

Anyway, I replaced the battery and I'm good to go and probably for the rest of my career.

To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment