Wednesday, December 1, 2021

This post today might be a little rough. Viewer discretion advised.

Say what you will, but this guy is an outrageously good storyteller and is downright funny. I don't care who you are.

I'd like to have a few drinks with him.

I stole this from a thread on another site where it was pointed out that blacks did not have a monopoly on picking cotton. It was pointed out by a LOT of whites that their parents and grandparents had picked cotton, too. One or two said they had themselves at one time or another.

I stole this primarily because the guy is one hell of a storyteller. 

If by chance he shows up in my AO he's good for several drinks on me. Hell, he ought to do stand up.











To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment: