Thursday, December 16, 2021

I get sick and tired of being called a Republican. I'm not.

The reason I vote almost exclusively for them is because they are better than the alternative. Both parties suck. One wants to get into your pocket and the other wants into your bedroom.

I am more of an Old School Libertarian, not to be mistaken for today's washed up so-called Libertarians. I am a pretty strict Constitutionalist and as a result believe in a strict meritocracy.

One of the things that makes me laugh is when I say I believe in a meritocracy that I get called a racist. That's a joke.

In a meritocracy race, sex, etc etc and so on don't even enter the equation. I base it strictly on the ability to do the job in question whatever it is. 









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

3 comments:

  1. What?,!?! Which party? Besides they know your age, and wouldn't be interested in your bedroom. No party there lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the light bulb in my head doesn't go on until later. The party that you are speaking about is the one that wants to control every aspect of our life... Hence the metaphor of the bedroom. FYI... Not so many parties in ours anymore lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. If the Rs had stayed out of the social issues they'd be running the show.

    ReplyDelete