Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Anne Frank was hidden by criminals.

She was ratted out to the Gestapo by law abiding citizens.

The other day in the Target some guy in a lifted 4WD pickup drove over one of those concrete parking lot doodads and the woman next to me that was putting her purchases in her car looked at me and said, "That's against the law!"

"So what?" I replied. "Laws are for suckers and people that don't have a sense of personal responsibility." She went into shock and looked at me with the deer in the headlight look.

"Always remember that Anne Frank was hidden by criminals and ratted out by law abiding citizens. The man in that truck did nothing whatsoever that was unsafe or irresponsible. The law in this case is meaningless. Stop being a goodie two-shoes."

She blushed and I walked off into Target for my kitty litter.

This 'law abiding citizen' business is a load of crap. A lot of times it's a cop out and a coward's excuse to not do the right thing. 


%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.


Robert Heinlein





 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment