Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Saddle tramp venison chili for breakfast

which finishes up the venison burger and leaves me only a loin steak.

I am seriously considering cutting it up to make another small batch of saddle tramp chili with. It makes a pretty good breakfast.

77777777777777777777777

Update.

I had to chime my two cents worth on another board. It was in reference to the Grumman Goose, and anphibious airplane.

While the plural of the bird is geese, the plural of the airplane with that name is gooses.

Seriously.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of saddle tramp chili but it sounds as though it would be good. Could you provide some details as far as ingredients and the making of said chili?

    ReplyDelete