Thursday, June 2, 2022

Well, well, well. Another FB time out. Let's see why/

See you in 29 days. 


1. Someone said he poked a bear in the eye with a big stick.

My reply: You should have poked the bear in BOTH eyes and beaten with the stick.  29 days. See you in early July.

2. On the Rittenhouse jury. On the subject of judge/jury intimidation:

If any of the jurors report attempts at intimidation the judge should make it blow up in their faces by throwing the case out of court for the inability of the state to give the defendant a fair trial.

3. On threats on Kenosha.

"Let Kenosha burn for all I care." It was answering someone that was trying to justify a guilty verdict by throwing Rittenhouse to the wolves to prevent a riot. 

4. On a cheerful discussion. I said I ought to kick someone's ass in a cheerful context. This one I can reasonably accept.

5. Someone asked me what I do for a living.

I replied, "Boat whore'' which is a common in the business term for people that work on the water.

This is ridiculous.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment