Friday, June 10, 2022

Some guy was grousing about the price of a head of lettuce.

As usual I didn't keep my mouth shut.

"That's because that lettuce isn't going to deliver itself from California," I said. "If you voted for Biden you did it to yourself."

He gave me a hangdog look.

"But look on the bright side," I said. "No more mean tweets."

He looked down and said nothing. I'm sure he was embarrassed.

People have no idea about logistics or how an economy is supposed to work and an awful lot of them think electricity comes from magic boxes on building walls and that products deliver themselves.

Carter's problem is that he bungled most crisis situations he was handed. Biden creates his own crisis situations to bungle.

Between Biden, Obama and Carter, Jimmy Carter has gone from the worst president I have seen in my lifetime to the third worst.

But no more mean Tweets!






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment